Title: Amazon Specialist
Reports to: Sarah Biggers, CEO
WHO WE ARE
CLOVE + HALLOW’s mission is to create affordably-priced clean, cruelty-free and vegan cosmetics that perform like conventional classics so that every woman can attain beauty without sacrifice. We are a small-but-mighty team in search of another leader to join our ranks. We’re looking for someone who has a strong work ethic but understands the importance of a healthy work-life balance; someone who is enticed by wearing multiple hats and creative problem solving; most importantly, someone who is excited to help shape a company from the ground up. For the right fit, CLOVE + HALLOW offers nearly unlimited growth opportunities.
As Amazon Specialist, you will own CLOVE + HALLOW’s Amazon presence via Seller Central. This role will be a combination of high-level strategic work and tactical execution. From planning and executing marketing strategies, to initiating shipments, to adding, editing, and optimizing listings and more, the Amazon Specialist will be responsible for hitting ROI and KPI goals while remaining respectful of our omni-channel retail presence. We are open to considering this role remote.
Key Responsibilities + Accountabilities
- Create and optimize all product listings/ASINs utilizing strong knowledge of keyword research, the Amazon algorithm, consumer preference, and product search rankings.
- Lift visibility, conversion rates, and profitability by collaborating with our leadership team to plan and execute on-budget marketing activities/campaigns via SEM, SEO, PPC, Paid Social, Remarketing, Display Advertising, and Email Campaigns that are respectful of our omni-channel retail network.
- Monitor, analyze and report on a variety of marketplace and marketing performance metrics and distill key learnings into monthly, mid-campaign, and end-of-campaign reports with actionable recommendations that will be shared with internal and external teams for wider learning.
- Proactively identify product, platform, service, or listing issues and resolve quickly.
- Review inventory levels daily, weekly and monthly to ensure forecasted levels are sufficient and aligned with campaign strategy.
- Partner with our 3PL to initiate and dispatch inventory replenishments as needed.
- Work with our internal and external sales, marketing, customer service, and operations teams to ensure our Amazon presence and service levels are “on-brand”.
- Stay on top of all tools, processes, and systems associated with Amazon, including best-practice third party tools.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Revenue per Month
- Units Sold per Month
- Profit Margin (%) per Month
- Search rankings based on a list of key competitive markets
- Conversion rate
WHO YOU ARE
The Amazon Specialist likes to think big and get their hands dirty in the nitty-gritty. They’ve been patiently waiting for the right opportunity: a small, early-stage, explosive startup where they can get in on the ground floor and make a real impact. They are thrilled by the opportunity to tackle challenges and enjoy turning limited resources in gold.
Specifically, the ideal candidate will meet or exceed the following qualifications:
- 3+ years working with omni-channel brand(s) via Amazon Seller Central
- 2+ years managing PPC ads
- Thrives in fast-paced and often high-pressure environment
- Proven track record of analytical skills and data driven decision making
- Excellent multi-tasker with a history of successfully managing simultaneous projects
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously
- Sociable and good-natured
- Accepts constructive feedback in a professional manner
- Reliable and transparent
CONDITIONS + COMPENSATION
- Salary: 50k + annual bonuses
- 6 hour work day, 9:30am - 3:30pm, with the option to work from home when needed; for the perfect candidate, remote options would be considered
- Dog-friendly West Midtown office
- Unlimited PTO with continued strong performance and peer evaluations
- Medical, vision, and dental coverage available
- 401k available
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position name as the subject line.