Title: Support Associate (Part-Time, Temporary)
Reports to: Office Manager, Digital Marketing Team
Direct Reports: None
Location: Atlanta, remote acceptable
As Part-Time Support Associate, you will primarily assist with customer support by handling customer tickets, shade matching and product recommendation questions, digital consultations, some digital content creation, and social media marketing assistance. This role is a part-time, temporary role through the holiday season at the moment but there is opportunity to continue on long-term.
Key Responsibilities + Accountabilities (subject to change as needed)
- Work with our customer support team to answer all administrative customer support tickets (returns, product questions, etc.) in a timely fashion and professional manner in accordance with the Standard Operating Procedures we already have in place.
- Help customers find their perfect shade match in our color product lines and make customized skin/makeup product recommendations based on their needs and concerns.
- Execute 1:1 digital consultations (15-30 minutes) with customers to help them with any product, technique, or shade questions.
- Partner with our digital marketing team to create some digital content for our social platforms, including but not limited to: photos, swatches, video tutorials.
- Assist digital marketing team with social media management support, including but not limited to: answering direct messages, engaging with customers and brand partners, responding to comments, and executing a growth strategy plan the digital team has created.
- Provide various admin support to other departments as needed for the success of the organization.
WHO YOU ARE
We are looking for a responsible, detail-oriented beauty professional to join the C+H team on a part-time basis to assist with a variety of beauty and digital focused tasks. The ideal term would be through mid December, and although there is no guarantee of increased hours or an extension, we are growing fast so there could be a bigger opportunity in the future. In return, we can provide healthy compensation as well as flexible scheduling.
Specifically, the ideal candidate will meet or exceed the following qualifications:
- Makeup artist AND esthetician (need to see proof of aesthetics license)
- Portfolio of existing beauty content (a social media handle with your own content is more than sufficient)
- Customer support/service experience
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Strong communicator
CONDITIONS + COMPENSATION
- Salary: $20/hr
- We are remote for the foreseeable future due to COVID precautions, so remote work is fine.
- 15-20 hours/per week, flexible scheduling - can be within standard work hours or outside of those - with at least 1 hour available in the evening.
- Minimum timeline of work is through December 15, but role could extend beyond that if both parties wish to continue.